Friday, October 31, 2008

Awesome Famer's Market







I am so envious of anyone who can get into Kansas City on a Saturday! They have the best farmer's market I've ever seen. Vaughn and I went before we headed south to Branson. So much fun! I wandered from stall to stall just taking in all the gorgeous produce (and the terrific prices). We took lots of pictures so you can see the beautiful colors, I just wish you could smell all the delicious smells. We also bought all the fresh produce that we needed while down in Branson. Wow! The $2.00 pineapple was incredible as was the $2.00 bundle of asparagus. Plenty of free parking on a Saturday. Check out their website http://www.thecitymarket.org/ they're open year-round.

2 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I was almost tempted to set one of these market pictures as my background on my computer. The pictures look really great.

The Woodlands said...

ok, I tried to set these pictures as my background but they came out too blurry. Oh well.