Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ice Dream Challenge





On Monday night we went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. During dinner Dad said that they had his favorite ice-cream and that they couldn't make too big a cone of it for him. While everyone was finishing eating I went and ordered everyone some dessert. I ordered brownies for Grandma and Cattie and cheesecake for Abe and I and then for Dad I told the young man at the register I wanted the biggest Ice Dream cone he could make. He looked at me like, "Is this a challenge?" and headed for the ice cream machine. After several attempts he finally had a cone he was willing to call the biggest cone he could make. I laughed and took it back to the table. Dad looked a little shocked and everyone laughed. He did manage to finish it, though it took a little while.

2 comments:

The Woodlands said...

That ice cream cone looks sooo good right now. Chick-fil-A does have really good ice cream. I kind of miss not having one downtown aymore. Hope you guys are still having fun. It looks like it.

Faith said...

Wow, that would have made me sick. I would have loved to see Dad's face.