Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Abraham the Craftsman

Look what my amazing son did! He made this beautiful coffee table for the front room. We just got back from the school where we picked it up. He put a lot of work into it and is justifiably proud of the result. It's very nice and sturdy and has a beautiful finish that matches the rest of the house. We can't wait to show it off to all of you. I've been telling everyone they can't put anything on it for fear it will be scratched. (Yes, I'm going to have my hands full enforcing that one for a while.)


3 comments:

Morley and Virginia said...

Wow Abe that looks beautiful good job. You have always been really good doing things with your hands.

Faith said...

Abraham! That is way nice! I can't wait to see it in person. Good job.

The Woodlands said...

I'm so proud(as I wipe tears from my eyes). You should be pleased with your work. Do you take orders? And I'll try to remember not to set anything on it. Oh! And it looks especially good with the doilie accent.